Terms and Conditions
Festival Modem d.o.o TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document sets out the terms and conditions between Festival Modem d.o.o (Hereinafter referred to as "Mo:Dem Festival") and you when you purchase a ticket. By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
Mo:Dem Festival reserves the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time. Any amended Terms and conditions will be posted to this website. Please check this section regularly for changes to ensure you have up to date information as you are bound by these Terms and conditions. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
In the event of any breach of these Terms & conditions, Mo:Dem Festival reserves the right to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket.
ADMISSION, TICKETS & REFUNDS
Tickets are only available on-line from Litesource Shop and Hadra or directly through Mo:Dem Ambassadors.
Do not buy tickets from other sources, as invalid tickets will not be allowed entry into the festival site.
Tickets purchased from Ambassadors are exempt from the booking fee.
Mo:Dem Festival tickets are issued in electronic form as an "E-ticket". Mo:Dem Festival does not issue any "physical tickets" .
Mo:Dem Festival E-tickets are personalised and need to be registered with valid name and surname. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Tickets bought from Ambassadors are personalised immediately by the ambassador, and tickets bought online from our official partners Litesource Shop or Hadra need to be personalised by you immediately upon purchase.
You may purchase more than one ticket per transaction. You must provide the name and surname of each participant while placing an order. After successfully placing and paying for your order you will be emailed a "purchase confirmation", this is NOT your E-ticket. E-ticket will be sent subsequently by Mo:Dem Festival. Purchases made through Mo:Dem Ambassadors will be processed and sent to the email address you provided.
Ticket(s) cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold. If this ticket(s) is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Mo:Dem Festival or one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the site.
Upon arrival at the festival your E-tickets are only valid in combination with valid ID / passport. Your ID / Passport must match the name on your E-ticket. We do not accept written mandate to transfer personalised tickets.
Valid Tickets purchased for Mo:Dem Festival will be replaced at the festival entrance with a festival wristband. Only Visitors with a valid festival wristband are allowed entry and movement in the festival area. Festival wristbands may not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid. The festival reserves the right to request identity validation by presenting a valid ID to the festival staff upon request.
Due to the Croatian tourist law each attendee is required to pay tourist tax. This can be paid upon arrival directly to tourist board located at the gate of the festival.
Mo:Dem Festival may decline or forbid entrance into the Festival to anyone who might in any way endanger the safety of the visitors or cause any kind of problems.
Admission and participation at the festival is at the visitors own risk. Mo:Dem Festival and the Landowner will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
Discounted tickets are available for countries that have been undergoing financial difficulties. The citizens of the following countries are entitled to a discounted price of 150 € during the presale period. BULGARIA, COSTA RICA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, GREECE, HUNGARY, LEBANON, MACEDONIA, POLAND, RUSSIA, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA & SOUTH AFRICA.
Discounted tickets are only available in advance from your local Ambassador and are not available on-line.
Discounted tickets are not available for additional resales of refunded tickets for rescheduled 2020 and 2021 editions of Mo:Dem Festival.
If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances, refund requests will be accepted only after following conditions have been met:
- Ticketholder can request a refund, at any time, by filling out the form in the following link: https://backstage.modemfestival.com/public/modem-festival-2021/form-request/
- Requests for refunds must be received within the given deadline. Your purchased ticket will be canceled immediately upon request. There are no refunds after this deadline for any reason including, but not limited to, illness, travel-related problems or loss of employment.
- When requesting a refund for a ticket bought through Hadra or Ambassadors, you must contact the event organizers directly: [email protected]
- In case of any issue please write to us directly: [email protected]
- The full name and ticket details provided in this request must match the original email the ticket was purchased from.
- The ticket buyer is able to request refunds for any ticket purchased within their order.
- Please select only the tickets that you would like to refund.
- All ticket refunds are subject to a fee of 25 € due to administrative costs, unless otherwise specified.
- The refund amount shall not exceed the ticket's face value paid (excluding any booking fee and cancellation fee).
- The pace and scope of refunded tickets payment depend on the achievement of additional sales of refunded tickets. E-ticket refunds will be processed during June of current year.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, refund processing times may be delayed until after the festival takes place.
- Some refunds (mostly those outside of European Union) will be subject to additional bank charges. This is a shared expense between our bank and yours, meaning each bank will take away a certain fee from the original amount Mo:Dem paid for your refund. In some cases, depending on the bank, this fee can be fairly high.
- Please be patient and contact us only if you didn't receive your refund after end-June. Thanks for your understanding.
In order to process your refund, we will need the following information from you: 1) Name and Surname on the tickets you wish to refund, 2) Ticket number (barcode), 3) Ticket price, 4) Address, 5) State, City, 6) Bank name, 7) IBAN and 8) Swift / BIC Code.
Please make sure your bank info is correct if the correct banking information is not provided this will delay your payment and possibly incur extra bank fees for returned funds.
When buying a ticket from Hadra shop, you have an option to pay for ticket insurance from Paylogic's Booking Protect. Please note that Mo:Dem's refund fee of 25 € is separate to the ticket insurance sold by Paylogic's Booking Protect.As Paylogic has different policy to Mo:Dem refund policy, we advise you to read Paylogic's Terms and Conditions before buying it in order to get a better understanding of the way this insurance system works and the conditions you have to meet in order for your refund request to be accepted.
Refunded tickets will be sold by the organisation shortly after the refund request deadline.
The number of tickets on sale will depend on a number of refunded tickets.
The exact date of additional tickets presale will be published on time.
RESCHEDULED 2020 AND 2021 EVENTS
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were forced to make additional changes to our usual refund policy and payment dates for the rescheduled 2020 and 2021 editions of Mo:Dem Festival.
- All tickets purchased for the 2020 and 2021 editions of Mo:Dem Festival are automatically transferred and are valid for Mo:Dem Festival 2022.
- Refunds and resales of tickets will take place in two rounds: October 2021 and June 2022.
- Deadline for the first round of refunds is 15th October 2021 (23:59 CEST).
- Refunds received in the first deadline will be processed from the 20th of October onwards. Due to different laws and bank policies, the payment process may last until 05th November 2021.
- All refund requests received after this date will be processed with next year’s refunds during June 2022.
- Note that the pace of refunded ticket payments depends on the achievement of additional resales of refunded tickets. An exact date for this resales will be released on our webpage and social media.
- Dates and deadlines for ticket refunds in the second round will be published in a reasonable time.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, refund processing times may be delayed until after the festival takes place.
REFUND POLICY FOR MO:DEM MUTATIONS EVENTS
- Mo:Dem Mutations ticket(s) are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Mo:Dem Mutations ticket(s) are refundable in total only in the case of event(s) cancelation.
- If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances, refund requests will not be accepted or processed by Mo:Dem Mutations.
- Ticket(s) purchased for the 2020 and 2021 editions of Mo:Dem Festival can be refunded or converted to Mo:Dem Mutations ticket(s).
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors Mo:Dem Festival may cancel the Festival, and the amounts received will not be refunded.
Only persons aged 18yrs or over on their first day of attending Mo:Dem Festival. may enter the festival using an Adult ticket.
If you have purchased an adult ticket you will be required to provide ID that proves your age. If you cannot provide a valid ID or passport that is valid and in date, you will be refused entry into the festival site.
Ticket holders under the age of 18yrs can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian. Any under 18 ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival.
Children aged 14yrs and under are admitted free when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Parents need to register their children at [email protected] It’s worth bringing some ID if they look older than 14yrs.
The following documents are considered acceptable proof of identity: A passport or national identity card. Photocopies will not be accepted.
All young persons are the responsibility of their adult parents or legal guardian, at all times whilst at the festival.
Under aged and visibly intoxicated individuals will not be served alcoholic drinks.
All Visitors (including minors) give their express consent to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site is subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of Mo:Dem Festival.
By entering the event and by your presence at the event site, you acknowledge that you may be photographed and recorded as part of such footage and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
Mo:Dem Festival reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets. When purchasing your ticket you will be asked to provide your customer details, including a contact info. We will use your information to keep you up to date on Mo:Dem Festival events. To opt out of these communications please contact [email protected]
Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the festival site without Mo:Dem Festival's prior written consent.
Mo:Dem Festival accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of Mo:Dem Festival.
To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate ejection from the festival site.
Please use bins and recycling points provided.
The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture is not permitted anywhere on the site and could result in criminal charges being brought against anyone caught doing so.
Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be immediately ejected without refund. It is strictly forbidden to build fires or barbecues anywhere on festival grounds.
Dogs are allowed on the site.
Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and special effects may take place during some performances.
Parents are reminded that some areas of the festival, especially immediately in front of the stages, are inappropriate for children.
WARNING: Exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing!
The following items are not permitted:
- Illegal substances – we operate a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs and entry will be refused for those attempting to enter the event with any
- Glass (of any kind)
- Spray cans
- Laser equipment or laser pens
- Gas canisters
- Fireworks, flares, Chinese lanterns, klaxons, air horns or other similar items capable of making loud noise and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Motorcycles, motor scooters, personal motorised vehicles (unless a mobility scooter).
You may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
Camping will be made possible only to Visitors with a valid Festival ticket. Camping is allowed only on the designated camping area.
It is forbidden to set up tents outside of the fenced area of the camp or restricted areas of the Festival Camp.
Unregistered people and anyone without a valid Festival Camping wristband cannot enter the Festival Camp site and campers are not allowed to escort such individuals onto the Festival Camp site.
CARAVANS / CAMPERVANS
Each person in the campervan must have a valid Festival Entry Ticket.
No tents may be erected in the campervan parking areas for fire safety reasons. Stewards will park you in position, please follow their direction and keep fire lanes clear.
No trading is permitted from caravans or camper vans.
Toilets are provided in the campervan parking areas and we recommend that attendees use these toilets rather than their own chemical toilets. If you are using your own chemical toilet, please note you must take the waste away with you. There are no facilities for accepting chemical waste and it must not be poured into the compost toilets. It is illegal to pour this waste onto the ground, into a sump or stream and anyone found doing this will be evicted from site and face a fine from the Environment Agency.
Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate campervans/caravans in your preferred caravan parking area, Mo:Dem Festival reserves the right to provide alternative facilities if deemed necessary or in the event of adverse conditions.
All litter must be cleared from your pitch and put into bins provided or taken home with you.
Cars are not deemed as live-in vehicles. Only converted live-in vans, campervans, caravans or trailer tents are classes as live-in vehicles.
There is no electrical hook up and generators are not permitted on site.
Security staff patrol the Caravan parking and reserve the right to evict persons from the Campervan Field if they do not adhere to the terms and conditions.
Car Parking will be made possible only to Visitors with a valid Festival ticket.
Vehicles are parked entirely at owners risk.
All car parking is not pre-designated and will be allocated on arrival at our discretion.
Any vehicle left on site past the given deadline will be removed and scrapped. All reasonable efforts will be made by Mo:Dem Festival to locate the owner and remove the vehicle before this takes place.
Mo:Dem Festival accepts no liability for costs incurred in the process of removal and disposal of vehicles. If a vehicle is stored beyond given deadline, to facilitate collection any associated costs will be passed on to the legal owner.
PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES!
These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with Croatian law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Croatian court of law.
If you have any queries on any of the above terms and conditions please get in touch with us directly via [email protected]
MODEM FESTIVAL D.O.O.
Donje Primišlje 11, 47240 Slunj, Croatia
Modem Festival d.o.o. je krajnji primatelj ﬁnancijskog instrumenta suﬁnanciranog iz Europskog fonda za regionalni razvoj u sklopu Operativnog programa „Konkurentnost i kohezija“'.
Modem Festival d.o.o. is the final recipient of a financial instrument co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Program „Competitiveness and Cohesion“.