- Croatia can have varied weather in the summer, but more often than not, is hot and sunny - so be prepared! Sun-hats, sunglasses, parasols, cool light clothing, shorts, sandals or flip-flops etc. We can't promise it won’t rain, and when it does, it can be heavy.. so pack yourself some wet weather gear too, just in case! We have made extra preparation all around the site to alleviate drainage and water issues, and will also be providing plenty of cover.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the special nature of the festival site CARS WIL NOT BEALLOWED IN THE MAIN AREA, and camping by your car will not be allowed.
- Living in harmony with nature. The site at Mo:Dem is wild! - We purposely don’t want to take this feeling away, as it adds a certain magic - the feeling of being around nature in its purest form. Camping here isn’t hard, but some simple considerations will make your life much easier. Here are a few tips:
- Flashlight - Although we have lighting, its always a good idea to keep a small flashlight on you at all times.
- Decent footwear: for walking through the terrain by day and by night (flip-flops daytime; trainers/boots for night; rubber boots if it rains)
- Snacks - Dry food (dried cranberries, apricots, dates, nuts, cereal bars, packet noodles and soups etc)
- Warm jumper and a jacket for the evening as it can get a little colder at night.
- Swimwear - You don't want to miss out on the amazing swimming opportunities this lovely site has to offer!
- Other little things: wet wipes, lip balm, sun cream, sunglasses, decent wallter / bag
- Pack your things into a plastic bag before putting into rucksack (this will keep them protected, whatever the weather) Hammock or tent, plus sleeping bag, blanket and a small pillow. (For warmth and comfort) A positive, helpful and friendly vibe goes a long way in making everyone’s enjoyment of the festival better.
- Less is more: bring what you need, not what you want, travel light! Take care of your own rubbish - clean up after yourself, use the recycling bins and ashtrays provided, and keep your campsite clean whilst and after you leave, taking all your belongings, tents clothes and rubbish.
- The area around the festival is wild and we DO NOT recommend you explore outside the perimeter.
- PROHIBITION OF DRUGS - All drugs are illegal in Croatia like most other European countries. We do not condone the use of illegal drugs on site, and anyone found breaking this law will be dealt with by the Croatian police.
- Finally Look out for each other! We are all here to have a great time, and generally keeping a high awareness of your friends and other people around you can help keep us all safe